Are you looking for a good facial cleanser and moisturizer? Or, maybe you have a particular line you like but need something quick at the grocery store because Nordstrom’s is too far to drive to with your crabby two year old by your side.
Many of us stand and stare at the skin care products at the grocery store. We wonder which one is good enough, which labels are telling the truth and which savvy company spent more on marketing and ridiculous promises. One frequent line we have all heard is “dermatologist tested”, or “doctor recommended”. Usually we are quick to buy those products, because we trust doctors right? But what do they test their products on. The label won’t say the products were tested on rats for god sakes. And what type of doctor are they referring to? A podiatrist? They’re doctors too right?
I certainly don’t believe everything I hear, or read, for that matter so I went to the dermatologist and asked her myself. My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil. I tried it and loved it and now my five year old daughter uses it too. It’s gentle, cleanses well and leaves skin feeling clean and evenly toned. Cetaphil can be found at most drug stores and retail chains. Cetaphil can also be purchased online at amazon.com and drugstore.com. I have tested it and my real dermatologist recommends it. So now you can try it too! Trust me, I think your going to like it!
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017