Metal details and hard core studs are the best accents this season! Sexy stilettos with shiny studs are definitely a “must have” for those who are looking for the latest shoe trend. Whether the sleek shoe is covered in metal designs or have metal accents at the toe, either way, these details are fabulous and fully acceptable this fall!
Metal studded shoes can be worn with pencil skirts, pant suits and even short shorts! Wear them with any basic outfit and let the studs be your best accessory.
A wide variety of shoe designers are making these glorious detailed shoes in a variety of prices, giving shoppers the opportunity to be trendy and hip. From Steve Madden to Christian Louboutin there’s no reason for shoe lovers to leave metal studded stilettos out of their wardrobe this season.
Another great trend this fall is extreme platforms. If your in need of a great high heeled shoe and stilettos aren’t your thing, try an extreme platform. Most platforms are easier to walk in because the in-step isn’t as high and the heel is slightly chunkier, leaving you comfortably balanced.
Platform shoes have been around for years and are hotter now more than ever before. Try a nude platform, with a favorite colored dress, to elongate the legs, making your legs look sleeker and longer. For fall, pair your platforms with fun opaque tights on the cooler days, or simply wear an animal print platform to show off your wild side.
Whether your a stiletto kind of girl or you prefer platforms, choose one that is right for you and you’ll for sure rock the fall trend in shoes!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017