Peter Soronen’s fabulous designs have been seen in magazines such as In Style, Vogue, Martha Stewart, and Modern Bride. He has dressed some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood such as Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Jessica Parker, Christina Ricci and Jennifer Hudson.
But that’s not all, Peter Soronen is also known for dressing our beautiful first lady Michelle Obama for the 2009 Governors Ball.
In the beginning of Soronen’s career, he worked vintage corset patterns into beautiful garments that focused on the female silhouette with a particular focus on the waist. His wedding gowns and evening gowns became so popular he added more upscale fashion to his collection and has taken the fashion industry by landslide!
His designs can be found at selected Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom stores and Michigan’s own, Tender in Birmingham!
Fashion in Detroit is going to be great! Now that we’ve heard two of the designers, who knows who is going to be announced next! Glamorous Moms will keep you posted!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017