Michigan’s own Emily Thornhill and Foutula Lambros, otherwise known as Femilia Couture, are coming to Detroit’s biggest fashion event this October! Fashion in Detroit has announced, Femilia Couture’s designs will grace the Detroit runway along with other fashion A-listers like Peter Soronen and Betsey Johnson this October!
Both graduates of The International Academy of Design and Technology in Troy, Emily and Foutula, met in school and quickly became friends. They started their business in 2007 with the name Femilia Street Couture, focusing on bright colors and jumpsuits with a very young feel.
Since then, they have changed their focus to more of a couture feel with drapey, hand-sewn avant- garde designs making women who wear their clothes feel feminine and gorgeous!
Fashion in Detroit is making daily announcements on the most fabulous designers coming to Detroit! Stick with “Detroit Fashion for Moms” to be fashionably informed on this upcoming spectacular event
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017