Fashion in Detroit is offering a one day pass for just $75, which will include six runway shows, a glamorous gift bag, souvenir lookbook, a ticket for high-end giveaway, refreshments, zoo admission and parking. A two day pass is also available for $140, which will include twelve runway shows plus the gift bag, souvenir lookbook, a ticket for high-end giveaway, refreshments, zoo admission and of course, parking.
Tickets for the AfterGlow Party are also on sale for $50 for October 2, 2009 starting at 8 pm. And, if your interested in all three ticket options above, FID also offers the “FID Pass”, combining both days of fun and the AfterGlow party for just $185.
A portion of the Fashion in Detroit proceeds will be donated to the Danielle Karmanos’ Work It Out program. If you would like to see how the Motor City will transform into Fashion City and have an opportunity to help obese children and their families at the same time, visit www.fashionindetroit.com to buy your tickets now!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017