You’ve seen the glamorous ads in Styleline Magazine, and you’ve heard the buzz around campus, so I’m sure you all know, “The Fashion World’s Best Kept Secret,” poshh boutique, is a contemporary boutique for women sizes 0-14, with plenty of fashion and accessories to go around!
Poshh carries designer dresses from BCBG Max Azria, T-shirts from James Perse, evening wear from Black Halo and jeans from the great Oligo Tissew. Poshh even carries a wide variety of hot accessories for those who love to make a statement.
If carrying top designers isn’t enough for you, poshh also has personal shopping available for students, business women and glamorous mommies alike, that just don’t have the time to shop during regular store hours due to work schedules, school schedules or even bottle feeding schedules. Wendy Batiste-Johnson, owner, will open the store before and after store hours, per her clients request, for free consultations, fashion advice and open shop time with no fees, just absolute friendly service to satisfy her customers fashionable needs!
Poshh is driven by current and upcoming trends and is not driven by particular designers. A wide variety of trendy and divine pieces are available for all of the glamorous ladies out there!
Poshh store hours are Monday and Tuesday – 11-7, Wednesday thru Saturday 11-8, and Sunday 12-5.
Join Club Poshh, an online membership, to receive store discounts on featured merchandise and don’t forget to call Wendy today to schedule your personal shopping experience!
Poshh is located at 535 E. Liberty in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Visit www.poshh.com for more poshh info or call 734-222-9600.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017