The CRUSH Birmingham 2009 Wine and Food Classic will happen on October 3rd, at the sophisticated Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. An elegant event featuring wine experts and culinary masters that will offer the very best of wines and foods to benefit Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan.
World renowned chefs such as Jean Joho (his famed restaurants are located in Boston, Las Vegas and Chicago), and Chef Michael Richard of Washington D.C. (from the famed Citronelle Restaurant) will be participating.
Detroit’s very own chefs, Brian and Jim Barnett of the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel and the Townsend’s Jim Bologna will also be participating. Another Detroit native, Tom Celani of Celani Family Vineyards, located in California, will be the honorary vintner for the event.
Crush Birmingham 2009 Wine and Food Classic will start at 7:00pm, Oct 3rd, located at 100 Townsend St. Birmingham. Visit www.crush2009.com to reserve your tickets.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017