Day six is now coming to a close at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York. Narciso Rodriguez is sending his models out now as we week speak, hoping the photogs get the best shot and the audience loves what they see. The last show tonight will be Toni France SC at 9:00pm.
But, the hustle and bustle of the models, make-up and last minute design changes are finally slowing down and coming to a close for designers like Ports 1961, who rocked the runway last Thursday and Zac Posen, who surprised his fans with a morning show (instead of an evening show), just yesterday.
Two more days left but definitely not for the weak. The astute audience in New York get to see what Tory Burch has to reveal tomorrow along with Nanette Lepore and Anna Sui. To end the week with a bang, Calvin Klein Collection, Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren, all designers that have set the standards for this event, will be able to the show their fans yet another “new” clothing line for all to love.
To learn more about Fashion Week’s schedule, event news and daily runway reviews, visit www.mbfashionweek.com for more info.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017