This is a family friendly event that is fun for all ages. The walk will consist of a 1.8 mile walk, Yates Cider & donuts and balloons. Each walker earning $150 or more will earn a free t-shirt, and prizes will be given to the top three sponsored walkers.
This is a great event for the whole family allowing the young and old to participate in an event together and give back to the community.
The Crossroads Pregnancy Center provides free pregnancy testing, ultra sounds, counseling, childbirth and parenting classes and assistance with diapers and clothing. Serving men , women and children in the Detroit Metro area, this organization offers their services free of charge.
Crossroads Pregnancy Center is located at 3205 South Blvd, in Auburn Hills. For details please call 248-293-0070.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017