It’s never a question what the gorgeous women of Hollywood will wear for the Emmy’s year after year. As to be expected, the gowns are usually, long and luscious. At the 2009 61st Annual Primetime Emmy’s, two delightful adjectives simply aren’t enough to explain how stunning the dresses really were. Wearing every amazing color under the sun, the beautiful ladies of Hollywood rocked the red carpet in some divine designs proving you just can’t stop at “long” and “luscious”.
Jennifer Love Hewitt chose a floor length, strapless, soft yellow gown with a sweetheart neckline. A great choice for fashion critics, who are already placing her on the top five best dressed list for the evening.
Words such as, stunning, gorgeous, glamorous and dreamy are only a few words to describe these lucky ladies in their glorious gowns. All made with fabrics and accents fit for a queen, it’s no wonder why the ladies on the red carpet get so much attention.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017