You know Fashion in Detroit must be a big deal when Perez Hilton blogs about the big event. Unfortunately though, Perez gave the wrong information advising his readers a day ticket for the FID show is $2,500 when the tickets are really $75 for the day, which includes a goody bag, a look book and a 6 designer fashion show!
On Coco Perez, Perez Hilton’s website, Perez also names Betsey Johnson and Kid Rock, as designers who will show their designs, in two weeks, at the FID event. Perez was quick to advise his readers Detroit is ranked #1 as the most dangerous city by Forbes Magazine and made a dig against Kid Rock asking his readers “when did he become high end?”
Well Perez, we cordially invite you to Fashion in Detroit to see our “high end fashion show”. That’s if your not to scared to visit the city that was named the #1 most dangerous city. Here in Detroit we respect Kid Rock like we do Betsey Johnson and we have great looking women, high end fashion and phenomenal designers and boutiques alike making a fashionable name for Detroit! I’m sure during the five hours of the show, you’ll enjoy yourself and will be surrounded by beautiful people who know a thing or two about fashion, and you may make a best friend as, Detroit, has some wonderful and classy people who may just knock your socks off!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017