Join the editor of Styleline Magazine, Karen Buscemi, and the Jessica Simpson Jewelry and Handbags representatives for a fun filled charity event supporting Forgotton Harvest and Gleaners Community Food Bank. Today at 2:00 at Macy’s, Somerset Collection location, shoppers can enjoy music, refreshments and styling tips, not to mention free cosmetic touch ups by Benefit Cosmetics.
For more information about this event and how it will help Detroit food banks, Forgotton Harvest and Gleaners Community Food Bank, visit www.macys.com/cometogether
Somerset Collection is located at 2800 W. Big Beaver Rd, in Troy.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017