Fellow Glamorous Mom and Founder of The Pink Fund, Molly MacDonald, is making a difference in the most Glamorous way! A breast cancer survivor herself, Molly’s mission through The Pink Fund, is to provide short-term financial aid to both men and women receiving treatment or recovering from breast cancer.
In 2005, Molly, mother of five, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. After 13 years of clear mammograms and no family history of cancer, this devastating diagnosis was a complete surprise. Molly claims her case was mild and only had to endure 2 surgeries and six weeks of radiation. Some would think that is enough for anyone to handle, especially being a wife and mother and handling the responsibilities of every day life itself. Instead of Molly focusing on herself, she has used her own personal experience to help others, realizing there are women and men out there going through the same emotions and troubles with worse cases than hers.
Her main focus is to help men and women and their families, conquer this life threatening disease by helping them focus on healing, returning to work and raising their families. The Pink Fund provides short financial aid during treatment and recovery to lift some of the financial burden many of these patients are hit with during these trying times.
This Glamorous Mom is truly an inspiration and is working hard to make a difference. Won’t you help make that difference along with her? If your interested in making a donation or helping in anyway, please visit http://www.thepinkfund.org/index.htm today and click on “Give Help” or “Donate” in the pink sidebar.
Photo taken by Beba Drakulovic – Molly MacDonald founder of The Pink Fund with jewelry designer Marlaina Stone and Shannon Lazovski of Glamorous Moms at Fashion in Detroit.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017