The Pink Fund is holding their first annual Breast Cancer Awareness fundraiser on October 18, 2009. An afternoon of food, fun, fashion and prizes are planned for the 18th from noon to 3:00 pm. Michigan jewelry designer, Marlaina Stone will show her beautiful jewelry and guest speakers Dr. Daniel Sherbert and Dr. Jen Green will also contribute. Exclusive women’s apparel by Doncaster and high fashion eye wear from Optik and Optimeyes will be apart the show.
All proceeds raised from this event will directly benefit Michigan breast cancer patients who are currently in treatment and are having a difficult time meeting their monthly bills.
The luncheon will take place at Glen Oaks Country Club, 30500 W. Thirteen Mile Road, Farmington Hills, 48334
visit www.thepinkfund.org to purchase tickets.
Photo by Beba Drakulovic/ Molly MacDonald of The Pink Fund and jewelry designer Marlaina Stone
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017