On Friday, October 23rd, 2009, the very talented Katerina Bocci will host a dinner/fashion show, showcasing her designs in honor of Turning Point of Macomb County. The event is called “Maria’s Runway to Freedom” and will be held at Troy’s San Marino Club starting at 6:00 pm. All proceeds will benefit Turning Point to help the fight against domestic and sexual violence. The Master of Ceremonies will be WDIV’s Karen Drew.
To purchase tickets, please RSVP by October 16th at 586-992-1213, 1 ticket-$55, 2 tickets-$100
To learn more about Turning Point of Macomb County visit www.turningpointinc.com
The San Marino Club is located at 1685 E. Big Beaver,Troy.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017