Many moms in today’s economy have to watch their pennies and shop a little less than usual to make ends meet. Some may think in order to stay within the realms of the “trends and “ins” of fashion, one must have a lot of money to spend and for moms that need to be frugal in these trying economic times, that’s just not the case!
If an $850 bib necklace isn’t within your budget, than head to places like Love 21 or Express to purchase more reasonably priced necklaces. If you can’t find what your looking for, purchase more than one and layer them to look like you’ve splurged. You’ll for sure make a statement and the necklace you put together will look like it’s worth a million bucks!
So don’t fret! Every mom wants to look good and has the means to do so. If your not spending hundreds on your next wardrobe, it’s okay. Just make sure what you do buy makes you feel happy and beautiful! It’s not about how expensive your clothes are, it’s about how expensive you feel inside them!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017