The casting call is for male and female models: female models must be 5’8 or taller and a dress size 0-4. Male models must be 5’11 or taller with a 32-inch waist. Dancers must be trained in lyrical, ballet and/or jazz.
Those interested in auditioning should bring two comp cards or two copies of their best photo. Along with the photo, contact information such as email address, phone number, name, height, dress and shoe size is also needed. Models and dancers under the age of 18 must bring a parent or guardian to the audition.
Auditions will take place on Saturday, October 17th from 4:30-6:30pm, Sunday, October 18th from 4:30-6:30pm, Tuesday, October 20th, Wednesday, October 21st & Thursday, October 22nd from 4:30-6:30pm.
All auditions will be held at Mezza Grille, located at 212 West Fifth Avenue in Royal Oak.
For more information please contact Traque Models at 248.542.6355.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017