New York, London, Milan & Paris R-T-W collections for Spring/Summer 2010 will be shown on a big screen while guests enjoy commentary by FGI’s creative director, Marylou Luther.
Detroit’s own Femilia Couture, will show their very sophisticated and organic 2010 Spring Collection on the runway, Styleline Magazine’s Editor, Karen Buscemi and Project Runway’s, Joe Faris will announce the Spring Fashion in Detroit show dates and Asia Willis of Detroit Fashion Pages will be discussing top trends! A wonderful beauty basket raffle will also be available to benefit Higher Ground.
The Trend Presentation will takes place Wednesday, November 18, at the Detroit Historical Museum from 6pm – 9pm.
Tickets are now on sale and guests must RSVP to Susan Howes at 248-739-1284 or via email at [email protected].
Student price is $15, Members $25 and Nonmembers $35.
Detroit Historical Museum is located at 5041 Woodward Ave, Detroit.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017