Karen Buscemi and Lians Jadan, of the Fashion in Detroit Executive Team, announced the FID Spring dates at the FGI Trend Event last night. The two day fashion spectacular will be held on Friday, March 19th and Saturday, March 20th at Detroit’s very own Eastern Market in Shed 3.
The show will have top international designers as well as a few of Detroit’s best designers, for those who love fashion! Mark your calendars and start shopping for your outfit! This is a show you won’t want to miss!
For more details on the Fashion in Detroit Executive Team and the event, visit www.fashionindetroit.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017