Marlaina Stone had the crowd buzzing at the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade. The reigning U.S. National Women’s Figure Skating Champion, Alissa Czisny, was a guest in the parade and so was the very beautiful Marlaina Stone necklace, she wore. The necklace was so beautiful, we can’t quit remember what the parade float, carrying Alissa, looked like!
Royal Oak’s very own Marlaina Stone, has been working with the U.S. Figure Skating Team on creating a specific custom cuff bracelet taken from Marlaina’s first lower priced collection called Second Verse.
Congratulations Marlaina Stone and thank you Alissa, of the Detroit Skating Club in Bloomfield Hills, for making an appearance in our Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Photo – U.S. Figure Skaters Alissa Czisny and Jane Summersett with their Glamorous Moms, all wearing Marlaina Stone
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017