When it comes to underprivileged children, especially those who endure violence and neglect, when is enough, enough? Will the violence ever stop? That’ a tough question and one that has been around from decade to decade.
Cry Detroit has the right group mindset and a great amount of support behind one theory, “A time will come, when every child’s dream will be realized.”
Cry Detroit and the Laasya School of Indian Dance came together last night at the community center in Troy, and provided an artistic, cultural dance recital in honor of underprivileged children. All of the proceeds from the event went towards CRY and their efforts.
If you would like to learn more about CRY Detroit and how you can become more involved, visit www.crydetroit.org. There are children who need people like you!
From Cry Detroit:
We believe that children are citizens in their own right, entitled to the full spectrum of human rights. We look at children’s issues holistically and work towards creating long-term, sustainable change by focusing on the underlying root causes that keep children hungry, illiterate, exploited and abused. We believe that the solutions to issues that affect children lie not just in direct interventions with the child but beyond as well – in the child’s immediate environment and the community in which they live. Therefore, our focus is on direct action with children, community mobilization efforts and activities towards bringing about sustainable change in their lives.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017