It’s cold outside and winter’s cool winds and brisk temperatures can really take a toll on your lips! This time of year, you must moisturize, moisturize, moisturize your skin and you must hydrate, hydrate, hydrate your lips!
We recommend Mac Lip Conditioner. Apply to clean, dry lips with lip brush before applying your liner and lipstick and your lips will look smooth and supple instead of dry and rough! This lightweight conditioning balm locks moisture in and gently repairs dryness, making your lips totally kissable for the Holidays!
Mac Lip Conditioner, $13.50, Available at Mac Cosmetics of Somerset Collection, Macy’s, and Nordstrom locations.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017