The New Yorker, who is originally from Farmington Hills, designed a purple, layered, ombre chiffon dress for Michelle Obama and she wore it beautifully! We have seen Peter Soronen designs before on Mrs. O, but not like this. The sweetheart neckline and corset middle fits the First Lady just so, allowing her figure to steal the show! This dress is Peter’s third dress to enter the Smithsonian.
You can view Peter’s design, first hand, and admire Michelle Obama along with Bruce Springsteen, Robert De Niro, Dave Brubeck, Grace Bumbry and Mel brooks on CBS, December 29th.
Peter Soronen designs can be purchased locally at Tender, 271 W. Maple Rd, Birmingham.
Photo taken by Lawrence Jackson
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017