Now that the cold temperatures are here and we are wearing warm coats everyday, it’s important to take the time and effort to find the coat that’s right for you. Since your winter coat is a main staple in your winter wardrobe, why not make it a fashionable one?
Many of us have different lifestyles and different taste, but current trends along with the “no rules” guideline this year allows us to wear pretty much whatever we want. The winter coat that’s right for you, not only should fit correctly and keep you warm, but should also make you feel Glamorous at the same time!
This year, many coats have decorated the racks with faux fur details, military buttons and accessories, satin bows and waist cinching belts. The trends have certainly changed from what they used to be. Ladies jackets and coats are much more feminine and detailed than the traditional long black wool A-line coats from the 90’s where everyone’s shape and style looked the same.
This year, choose a coat that fits your inner Glamorous side, the feminine one that loves attention. There are many different designs to choose from and if your coat is one that makes you feel confident and beautiful, than it’s the right coat for you!
Photo – Faux Fur Belted Coat, www.newport-news.com, on sale now for $129.00
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017