Overwhelmed by products? Not sure which one is for you? It’s okay to make your own sometimes. For instance, there are many body scrubs out there that contain alcohol along with perfumes and dyes that may irritate your skin. Combine a few ingredients and make a safe, natural body scrub all by yourself! You’ll be amazed at how easy it is and how beautifully soft your skin will feel!
Combine, sea salt, coconut oil and lemon zest and rub over your entire body to loosen and rid of any dry flaky skin. This is a great “do it yourself” body scrub that will exfoliate your skin in the most natural way!
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017