There’s just three days left to view the fashionable photos by Richard Avedon at Detroit’s DIA! Avedon’s photos are famous for displaying the most beautiful models in the most couture way while displaying emotion at the same time. His vision changed the way fashion photos were viewed in magazines after WWII.
More than 180 photos of the, “Avedon Fashion Photographs 1944-2000” collection, are now on display at the Detroit Institute of Arts, until Sunday, January 17th.
If interested in viewing this fashionable collection, please reserve tickets in advance at www.dia.org or 313-833-7900. Tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children ages 6-17.
The Detroit Institute of Arts is located at 5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017