Matte nails are so in and the duller the better! Just recently we noticed celebrity nails are no longer shiny with a high gloss top coat, they are now matte as matte can be!
The good news is, you don’t have to throw out the polish you already own for this trend. It’s okay to continue to use your fav’s, just add Essie’s Matte Finisher over your favorite color and you’ll be sporting the latest nail trend just like that!
Keep in mind, a matte finish looks best on well manicured, short nails.
We recommend Essie’s Matte About You Matte Finisher, $10.00.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017