Are you looking for a make up trend that is sure to brighten your tired eyes? Try white eyeliner! White eyeliner should be a common piece in your make up collection. Apply white liner inside of your lower lid to brighten already large gorgeous eyes. Or, you can even line top and bottom lids for a more dramatic, cleaner look.
If your into trendier looks, double layers with white liner on top of a blue or black to make a fun statement. Whatever look is right for you, at least keep your favorite white liner handy for those “quick get up and go” days! A little white liner can make all the difference.
We recommend Givenchy Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in white, $21.50, available at Sephora.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017