Feld Entertainment’s newest ice show features the live debut of Princess Tiana from Walt Disney Pictures’ The Princess and the Frog
Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! is bringing a colossal party on ice to metro Detroit! This all-new show will feature nine magical performances February 24-28 at The Palace of Auburn Hills.
Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! is the first show where audiences will see Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen from Walt Disney Pictures’ The Princess and the Frog live on ice.
Classic and contemporary Disney songs, an original storyline, brilliant costumes and high energy action will have audiences celebrating some of the world’s most popular events right in their hometown —from Halloween with the Disney Villains, to a Valentine’s Day Royal Ball featuring the Disney Princesses. More than 50 characters from 16 Disney stories will converge and take audiences on a thrilling world tour to exotic destinations like Brazil for a Carnivale parade, Hawaii for a luau party and Japan for a Cherry Blossom festival.
Tickets for Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! are available at the Palace of Auburn Hills Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations, The Palace Locker Room Stores and www.ticketmaster.com. To order tickets by phone, call 1-800-745-3000. Tickets start at $15.
Wednesday, Feb. 24 and Thursday, Feb. 25 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 26 at 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 27 at 11:30 a.m.; 3:30 p.m.; and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 28 at 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
To learn more about Disney On Ice, visit www.disneyonice.com.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017