Philanthrofashion.com is an online boutique that “promotes balance and beauty” and donates to those in need, at the same time. From clutch purses to belts, to jeans and dresses, Fashion Philanthropy is a great way for fashionistas to give back while making their fashionable purchases.
After making your selection, be sure to click on one of the many charities listed on the check out page. Buyers have the opportunity to choose from over twenty-two charities, including The American Red Cross, American Brain Tumor Association and The Children’s Medical Research Institute.
Which ever charity you chose, 10% of your total bill will be donated to your charity of choice. If you are undecided, choose “Undecided”, and 10% of your bill will go towards the Hope for Haiti Foundation.
Make your purchase today at www.philanthrofashion.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017