The buzz around Detroit is a new Espresso Bar coming to what was one of the most prestigous locations in Detroit, the S. S. Kresge Building, at Campus Martius. Believe it or not, there was a time when the location of the Kresge building was the place to be, where women would were their Sunday hats and white gloves with (what we call now “vintage”) overcoats to shop and stroll the city of Detroit.
With a posh Espresso Bar coming soon to this area, we have high hopes the rest of the area will follow suite with exquisite diners and boutiques to bring that fashionable rush back to downtown Detroit.
Chez Zara will offer a light lunch menu with a variety of espresso and coffee options to suite your personality. Check out their website to see what your coffee choice says about you! www.chez-zara.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017