If your looking for beautiful, one of a kind, vintage garments, you must, must, must checkout Chi-Chi and the Greek in Waterford. Voted 2010’s Best Designer Vintage Store by Real Detroit Magazine, this boutique has whimsical classic pieces from women’s vintage jewelry to women’s clothing representing the 1930’s all the way to the present day.
All sizes are celebrated at Chi-Chi and the Greek but they have something most boutiques do not. What is it you ask? A “Zaftig Dames” section that will knock your socks off. An inventory of vintage designer clothing for those glamorous women that carry their weight extremely well and love fashion. This section is especially made to create acceptance and charm with a common ground, vintage designer fashion. Check out the section called “Zaftig Dames” on their website.
Garments from Chi-Chi and the Greek have been featured in Styleline and Ambassador Magazines gracing the pages with true vintage designer clothing. The boutique is located at 3543 Elizabeth Lk Rd, Waterford. To shop online visit their website at www.chichiandthegreek.com.
Photo : 1960’s St. John Marie Gray Dress, $250/Photographer – Daniel Lippitt
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017