If your looking to clean out that closet for Spring and make donations for those in need, then this “Goodwill Sale” might be the right one for you!
The following Press release will tell you how you can make a donation and receive discounts in return, all to help our fellow friends and neighbors that may be struggling with unemployment.
PARISIAN AND ELDER-BEERMAN STORES PARTNER WITH GOODWILL INDUSTRIES, OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR DONATIONS
Retailer is accepting clothing and textile donations at locations in Livonia, Howell, Rochester Hills and Clinton Township starting March 10
Metro Detroiters can support their unemployed friends and neighbors by helping area BonTon stores and Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit “stuff a truck” with clean, gently used clothing and textiles Wednesday, March 10 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Parisian at Laurel Park in Livonia, as well as Elder-Beerman in Howell and Parisian locations at The Village of Rochester Hills Mall in Rochester Hills and Partridge Creek Mall in Clinton Township.
Donations will support Goodwill Industries’ job training programs and career services helping residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties secure jobs by overcoming barriers to employment. Goodwill Industries is the only organization solely dedicated to fighting unemployment in Metro Detroit.
Donors will receive a “Goodwill Sale” coupon for 20 percent off apparel, shoes and accessories and 15 percent off cosmetics, fragrance and home goods merchandise valid at participating Metro Detroit Parisian and Elder-Beerman stores from Wednesday, March 10 through Wednesday, March 24.
Parisian at Laurel Park (17625 Newburgh Road, Livonia)
Elder-Beerman (3599 E. Grand River Avenue, Howell)
Parisian at The Village of Rochester Hills (400 N. Adams Rd., Rochester Hills)
Parisian at Partridge Creek Mall (17480 Hall Rd., Clinton Township)
Bon-Ton Goodwill Sale
Wednesday, March 10 to Wednesday, March 24
Store business hours
For more information about Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit, visit www.goodwilldetroit.org.
For more information about The Bon-Ton Stores Inc., visit investors.bonton.com/.
For more information on the semi-annual Goodwill sale, visit www.millionactsofgoodwill.com.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017