Detroit’s own Styleline Magazine, is sponsoring a fashion event next month, called Imagine, featuring designs from the students at the International Academy of Design and Technology. The fashion categories include, “The Little Black Dress” and “Detroit” (inspired by city landmarks). Tickets are just $10 a person which includes the fashion event, live entertainment and an opportunity to meet one of the most fashionable women of Detroit, Karen Buscemi, editor of Styleline Magazine.
Imagine will take place April 28th, 8:00 pm, at the Fox Theater downtown Detroit. Tickets may be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017