The 2010 Project Mother’s Day necklace is a sterling silver chain which holds a handcrafted trio of silver rings. The inner ring has the word “Strength” etched on the inside to help motivate the victims of domestic violence to keep moving forward via their inner strength.
These necklaces will be donated to children within the United States in care of domestic abuse shelters to give to their Mom, on Mother’s Day.
Project Mother’s Day was started by two Metro Detroit women 4 yrs ago during a late evening living room chat. This great organization created 400 necklaces last year and supplied them to 13 shelters all with the help from local sponsors and donations.
Visit http://ow.ly/1rB7S to learn more about this wonderful idea and to a make a donation. This is a great way to help an innocent child give a gift to his/her well deserving Mom for Mother’s Day.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017