This week, we have some professional advice from Kristina Marra! Kristina is a hair stylist, co-founder and co-owner of Figo Salon. Kristina’s talents have been seen in Martha Stewert Brides, Birmingham Eccentric, Michigan Bride, Instyle Magazine, Hour Detroit and Styleline Magazine. We asked Kristina what her best beauty advice is for Moms who want glamorous hair! “Keep hair simple and modern”, she said. “Never have hair too trendy because it’s harder to maintain and take care of”, she said.
So there you have it….the next time your looking for a new hair do, stay away from the high mantenance trends. Thank you Kristina!As we all know Moms are very busy and need to find the easiest and fastest way to stay glamorous! After all, our time no longer belongs to just us!
Figo Salon is located at 265 N. Old Woodward Ave, Birmingham.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017