This week, we are promoting a very common beauty must have! Water! If your one who likes to have clean, fresh looking skin minus the dry flakes and/or acne, then drink water! If your one who is trying to those weight or are just working hard to maintain a healthy body weight, then, drink water! It has been proven that 2/3 of our body is made up of water and if we don’t replenish our hard working machines and beautiful skin with approximately 8 glasses of water a day then we just may see our skin age and our health dwindle away right before our very eyes!
Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin, increases skin elasticity and helps flush out nasty bacteria in the skins pores that causes breakouts and blackheads. Drinking water also helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water is an effective appetite suppressant which helps you lose weight by reducing hunger, not to mention water has zero calories unlike most soft drinks and fruit juices.
So if your wondering what the #1 beauty product is, we’ve got the answer! It’s water! There’s no other beauty product in the world that can make you more beautiful!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017