Spring is here so why not put away your heavy winter fragrance and brighten your day with a lighter one? Your Spring fragrance should be like your clothes, airy, light and maybe a little floral! If florals aren’t quite your speed, you can try a fruity or fresh, more natural scent!
Whatever your personal preference is, if your looking for something new to add to your daily regimen, put away the stronger Winter scent such as woods and musks and purchase something lighter. Like the Spring sun, a new scent can easily change your mood and brighten your spirits!
Photo: Viva La Juicy. Made with wild berry and mandarin mixed with gardenia, honeysuckle, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla, and sandalwood all wrapped into one pretty bottle with a fuchsia bow! 1.7 oz , $66.99 at Perfume Emporium and major department stores.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017