Kids love to learn and it’s our job to teach them how to save the Earth the best we can! The children of today are our leaders of tomorrow and the way we treat our Earth reflects on what type of planet our kids will live on when they grow up.
We can start by teaching them to turn lights off, recycle and not to throw away food. We can also help them be more proactive by advertising “Green” tips with a new great shirt like this one! One you”ll love to see on your child as others will too! There’s nothing more sweet than a child spreading such a mature message!
Plant More Trees Tee available at select Gap Kids stores! Available in sizes 12-18 mos to 5T for just $14.50!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017