Celebrities like Blake Lively, Miley Cyrus and even Prince are among many of Hollywood’s glamorous people that wear clothing and accessories from the very talented Tory Burch! It’s known that ever since Oprah invited Tory to her show and announced her as “the next big thing in fashion,” we now are seeing more and more of her fashionable pieces among the elite and more boutiques opening up across the country. We can honestly say, it’s quite hard to pass by a Tory Burch boutique without buying something spectacular!
Metro Detroiters can now spoil themselves like the celebrities do by visiting the new Tory Burch boutique at Somerset Collection! Printed espadrilles, over sized square sunglasses and wooden clogs not to mention everyone’s all time favorite ballerina flats with the enameled gold toned logo are all available. The store includes women’s and children’s apparel, handbags, accessories and jewelry! This boutique is a must see, and if you have time to stop in, we guarentee you’ll walk out feeling like a celebrity.
Tory Burch is located at Somerset Collection near Saks Fifth Avenue on the 1st level. Somerset Collection is located at 2800 W. Big Beaver Rd. Troy.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017