Free and Fabulous: Ladies Night Out Set For April 29 in Downtown Milford
Hundreds of women are expected to visit downtown Milford for deals and discounts during the village’s annual tradition, Ladies Night Out, set for 5 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 29.
“Ladies Night Out is a great way for women to get together for a night of catching up, dining and shopping,” said Wendi Skolnik, Milford Business Association president and owner of Nana’s Niche & Corner, one of the participating Milford businesses. “During the evening, patrons can expect specials at many of Milford’s restaurants, and exclusive deals and previews of the latest merchandise at dozens of clothing boutiques, jewelry stores, furniture outfitters and more.”
Besides plenty of time to shop, dine and mingle, ladies will also have the chance to win one of 40 gift certificates worth at least $20 each, redeemable at a variety of Milford spots.
To enter, attendees can pick up stamps at participating businesses to place in a booklet. Once they’ve picked up 10, they can enter to win by dropping their completed form in any box at participating locations.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017