The Annex of Birmingham is an exceptionally edgy and stylish boutique that carries jewelry, clothing and home decor for the stylish fashionista in you! With a focus on unique and divine pieces, the Annex is sure to dress you and your home with individual finds that no one else will have. True to one’s uniqueness this boutique is one you should definitely experience if you haven’t already!
As you walk through the store you’ll feel a sense of calmness as if you are walking through a museum enjoying each unique piece of art. Items are available for both men and women with any budget. The store is clean, organized and inviting in the most fashionable way! With an array of headbands, handbags, shoes and hats (among other things), you’ll find it very hard to walk out of this boutique empty handed.
The Annex owners not only incorporate their enthusiasm and support for their community by dressing their customers in great digs but also by donating their time and participation within several local charity events!
Store hours are , Mon-Tues: 11am-6pm, Wed-Sat: 10am-6pm and Sun: 12pm-4pm
To learn more about The Annex’s vision and a list of featured designers, visit www.theannexonline.com. The Annex is located 534 N Old Woodward Ave, in Birmingham.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017