Wearing white isn’t just for blushing brides. This year it’s for any and all who love the color! Wearing white used to be only allowed during the summer months between Memorial day and Labor day and was frowned upon if worn outside of that time frame. But not now. This year wearing white can be fun for everyone at anytime of the year, especially for those of you who are eager to get your Spring wardrobe on!
We love this white hour glass shaped dress from White House Black Market. It’s strapless with a belted empire waist that is carefully made with boning and a strong elastic band in the bustier. Both are carefully constructed to avoid the dress from shifting. The neckline is flirty while the pencil skirt is straight and to the point!
Go ahead, throw the rules out the door! If you love wearing white and feel great in this fab color, then wear it! Wearing white might even be a little refreshing for you after wearing so much black over the winter months!
White Jacquard Dress, $158.00, White House Black Market, select Detroit Locations or at www.whitehouseblackmarket.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017