Ken Paves Salon

Alright ladies, you’ve heard us talk about many of the fabulous salons here in Metro Detroit and we have another one for you that will knock your socks off!  The Ken Paves Salon!  Ken Paves is  mostly known for using his beauty expertise and styling talents on some of our favorite celebrities! Celebrities like Eva Longoria, Fergie, Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson have all maintained beautiful hair with Ken’s help.

Ken, originally from Michigan, has been doing hair for nearly 14 years and in the mean time has established himself as one of the best beauty experts of his time.Throughout Ken’s career, he has been recognized by Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue and Glamour Magazine and has opened four salons within the United States, including one located in Clinton Township here in Michigan!

The Ken Paves Salon has five top stylists that all have up to date knowledge in the latest trends in  hair cuts, color, highlights and Great Lengths hair extensions.  The Ken Paves Salon is located at 43210 Hayes Rd, Clinton Twp.  To make an appointment please call 586-416-8600. To learn more about other Ken Paves locations and Ken’s work, visit www.kenpaves.com.

About Shannon Lazovski

Shannon is one of Detroit’s top social media influencers, a fashion leader and a beauty buff who exudes professionalism and knowledge on all three subjects. She is the CEO of The Lazov Agency and the owner of glamorousmoms.com & detroitfashionnews.com. She loves to promote products and brands she adores and is eager to let all the women out there know, when making the right choices; beauty and confidence go hand in hand. Shannon has been awarded the Elite 40 under 40 award and has been featured on Fox 2 Detroit, WDIV Channel 4, Styleline Magazine and Metro Parent Magazine. When you meet her, ask her about her handbag and shoe collection!

10 thoughts on “Ken Paves Salon

1. Beth says:

I love the salon. Ken’s the best!

2. Sherri says:

Love Ken’ Salon…I attended the Grand Opening in 2002 and have been going there ever since!..Helen and Gary have the friendliest staff you’ll ever find and Laura is the best! I wouldn’t trust my hair to anyone else 🙂

3. Sharon says:

I love this Salon, Nicole C. is my stylist she had done wonders with my color, I receive compliments on it all the time!

4. Beth says:

I agree – Laura is the very talented at what she does! And Helen and Gary help make a great place to have your hair done!

5. Vickie says:

Dianna Simone of Ken Paves Salon is a genius! Her attention to detail is unmatched. All staff members at KPS make me and my husband always feel totally comfortable, and ensure that our visit is always pleasant and enjoyable.

6. Tami says:

Hands down best Salon in Michigan. We moved away 3 years ago and it’s one of the things I miss most about home. They treat every client like a celebrity. Laura is a perfectionist and made me feel comfortable from my very first visit. She styled my hair at my wedding and so many other important events throughout the years. Love them!!!

7. Sherri says:

Thank you Ken, for staying the same honest down to Earth friend, you have made Mi proud! No other salon can compare!

8. Claudine says:

I remember reading the article in Hour Magazine like it was yesterday and booking my appiontment with Ken! I believe I was one of the first girls in his chair and have been spoiled ever since because no one can compare. He has the most amazing techniques and gives a fabulous haircut but the best part about him, is how big his heart is and how much he gives back to people. Ken, Helen, Gary and the entire staff make you feel like family. I can’t wait for my 2010 hair cut. Hope to see you soon Ken!

9. Helen says:

Thank you everyone for your wonderful responses. Each of you is a special client to the salon. And Ken, Gary, the staff and I, thank you for your support.

10. Our exclusive offer is still available for a limited time! Buy Self Help Care of Ken Paves at selfhelpkenpaves.com!