Congratulations to our very own Miss Michigan, Rima Fakih! Rima is now Miss USA after being crowned last night at the Miss USA 2010 Pageant held at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Rima, who was raised in Dearborn, is the first contestant from Michigan to win since 1993.
Not only is Rima’s title great for Michigan but also great for one of our local charities called The Pink Fund. Rima is a Pink Fund Ambassador and supports the Pink Fund’s mission, which is to help provide short term financial aid to men and women currently undergoing treatment or recovering from breast cancer.
Rima has been handed a diamond tiara, a modeling portfolio, a one year scholarship to the New York Film Academy, a 1 year contract as Miss USA and a handsome apartment in New York among many other glamorous prizes!
Photo: Rima Fakih after being crowned Miss USA in Las Vegas. Photo by Steve Marcus/Reuters
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017