Royal Oak- (May 28, 2010) In conjunction with The Sex and the City 2 movie premier, Le Salon Couture Boutique is hosting the official Sex and the City Stroll through Royal Oak showcasing Royal Row, one of the hottest new fashion districts in the U.S.!
Le Salon created one of the newest fashion forward districts drawing Fashionistas in from around the globe. Alexis Williamson (Original Creative Director of Le Salon and Founder of Royal Row) says “Le Salon is a lifelong feeling. It’s not just an experience. It’s an essence, it’s the feeling that evokes meaning. Royal Row is quickly becoming High Fashion District with clients flying to Royal Row from around the world for the exclusive designs”. Royal Row offers Haute Couture Bridal and evening wear as well as stilettos and accessories.
Le Salon of Royal Row celebrates the Sex and the City Premier for couture savvy “So-Co” (socially conscious) fans with a variety of events from 4pm-2am. The Vivienne Westwood “Carrie Gown” from the first movie along with other film accessories will be on display at Le Salon for the Registration, Raffle, stroll, and VIP After party. Fashionistas will arrive to exclusive red carpet treatment and with a $20 donation to charity be entered to win tickets to see the Sex and the City 2 movie premiere at the Palladium of Birmingham in their own limo with 3 of their friends.
Headquarters for this event will be at Le Salon Bridal, beginning at 4pm the unveiling of the newly renovated boutique will take place. Many different upscale restaurants and boutiques will be participating in this event. A $20 donation will gain a pink bracelet that will allow access to all locations taking part in this event. Black Salon, Teava, Stella and Dot, What Crepe, Vintner’s Wine Cellar, Amazing Sweets, Sex Drive Energy Drink, Town Tavern, BlackFinn, and Sangria are just a few names of companies providing special discounts and goodies in support of this event.
Maps for the stroll will be available at Headquarters, and still models will be in place at each participating location draped in Eco Chic Couture and fashions from Le Salon, Stiletto Fetish, Shapes, and Chrome with a special opportunity for guests to donate to the Pink Fund.
100% of the proceeds from the bracelets will go to The Pink Fund. This nonprofit organization provides financial aid for women and men afflicted with breast cancer; Miss Williamson says “The Sex and the City Stroll is an amazing “So-Co” (socially conscious) event. It’s important for women to know they can still be sexy, confident and fashionable after breast cancer”. For more information on this organization go to www.thepinkfund.org.
For more information on this event please contact JaNiece Foxx 734-658-0898 or email [email protected].
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017