Join our health & fitness expert and winner of Season 7 The Biggest Loser, Helen Phillips, in a health seminar and luncheon! Helen will share her story about her journey as a member on the hit TV show, The Biggest Loser. Helen and the DMC will share important health information regarding “how to be your own health care advocate”. The seminar will include a health discussion led by Helen and a panel of doctors from the DMC specializing in ob/gyn, cardiology, pelvic health and weight management. Some very important subjects every woman can benefit from. The seminar will take place at the Charles H. Wright Museum downtown Detroit. After the seminar attendees will enjoy a luncheon and a networking reception.
The seminar will take place, Saturday, June 19, 2010 from 9:30am to 11:30 am. The luncheon and the networking reception will take place in the beautiful gardens of the museum from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Helen has teamed up with the Women Healing Women Foundation, Sam’s Club, Walmart and the Detroit Medical Center to bring you amazing Health information that will help you understand the importance of being healthy and staying that way! To purchase tickets visit www.whwevent.com.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017