“Home Run Showdown” holds casting call for boys 9-12
Home Run Showdown, is a movie that will be made right here in the Metro Detroit area and will be directed by Oz Scott (Cheetah Girls). If you have a son between the ages of 9-12 that has what it takes to be in a movie, then bring your little star to the open casting call!
Home Run Showdown is set to start filming in early August. Producers are looking for boys of all body types, race/ethnicity and personalities. No acting experience is necessary.
Boys should dress like Little Leaguers, and bring a head shot and “resume” that includes name, age, height, hobbies/interests, and any baseball and acting experience (not required).
The plot consists of 12-year-old Lorenzo Moore, who is determined to play ball in the local Colt league, joins a team of misfits coached by Joey Deluca, that competes for the chance to shag balls in the upcoming Major League Home Run Showdown.
Auditions will take place Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Boys ages 9-10, will audition during 3:00 p.m. -5:30 p.m. And boys ages 11-12 will audition between 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Auditions will take place on the first floor of the Westin Hotel in Southfield.
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Audition doesn’t guarantee a role in the movie. Your child may be photographed or videotaped for casting purposes only.
The Westin Hotel is located at 1500 Town Center, Southfield.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017