Voted Best French Cuisine in Detroit by Hour Magazine, What Crepe? of Royal Oak has what it takes to make your mouth water! Located right downtown, What Crepe? is a French inspired crepe cafe that offers 50 different crepes to choose from and you can even create your own. One might think crepes aren’t for them as they are usually made and delivered in a modest portion but not at What Crepe?. Each crepe is large enough for two to snack on and are more than satisfying.
Owner Paul Jenkins Jr. came up with the idea while travelling back and forth from Detroit to Toronto just to have crepes. During one of his visits, Paul, otherwise known to most as PJ, came up with the idea of opening up his own crepe cafe right here in Metro Detroit. Within two months of his bright idea, What Crepe? became a Royal Oak gem and is getting rave reviews by the toughest of critics. Now serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch on the weekends, this cozy little cafe will please your palette and calm you with it’s french ambience. Once you visit What Crepe? you won’t want to go anywhere else.
What Crepe? is located at 317 S. Washington Ave. Royal Oak. Phone – 248-629-9391 Hours – Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Thursday & Friday 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Sunday 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Closed on Mondays.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017