If your an accessories lover, Royal Oak’s latest addition called Polished by Chrome is the store for you. Polished by Chrome is a sister store to the men and women’s apparel store Chrome, which is also located in Royal Oak. Polished has only been open for a little more than two months and is already the talk of the town when it comes to accessories. The original plan was to open the store with a fabulous collection of footwear but they also have an amazing collection of chunky necklaces, earrings, cuff bracelets and handbags. When we shopped the store we were impressed with the large display of jewelry Polish has to offer. Each piece had originality with a “one-of-a-kind” feel, perfect for the shopper who wants to purchase an accessory that is different from the rest.
Sometimes all we need are a few great accessories to brighten up our wardrobe. With Fall coming, an older pair of jeans can be spiced up with a great new pair of cognac boots or a neutral stiletto and that cute little black dress can be updated by adding a new chunky necklace. New accessories can easily make an old outfit feel new again and Polished by Chrome has exactly what you need!
Polished by Chrome is located at 207 Fourth Street, Royal Oak. Phone – 248.399.4009. Boutique hours are Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday’s Makeup with Armani, Chanel and NYX Cosmetics - April 11, 2016
- Couture Designer Julian Chang Introduces Summer 2016 Collection - April 9, 2016
- Stokke Trailz The Range Rover of Strollers - April 9, 2016
- Lord and Taylor Hosts Prom Fashion Shows - March 4, 2016
- Alex and Ani Brings Micro Florals to Spring 2016 - March 4, 2016
- The Eastern Bunny Hops into Somerset Collection’s Spring Garden - March 4, 2016
- Organize your Shades with OYOBox - March 4, 2016
- How to Have Long Hair Fast - February 19, 2016
- Welcome Eric Decker as our New Beauty Guru - January 31, 2016
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Coming Soon! - January 17, 2016