If your an accessories lover, Royal Oak’s latest addition called Polished by Chrome is the store for you. Polished by Chrome is a sister store to the men and women’s apparel store Chrome, which is also located in Royal Oak. Polished has only been open for a little more than two months and is already the talk of the town when it comes to accessories. The original plan was to open the store with a fabulous collection of footwear but they also have an amazing collection of chunky necklaces, earrings, cuff bracelets and handbags. When we shopped the store we were impressed with the large display of jewelry Polish has to offer. Each piece had originality with a “one-of-a-kind” feel, perfect for the shopper who wants to purchase an accessory that is different from the rest.
Sometimes all we need are a few great accessories to brighten up our wardrobe. With Fall coming, an older pair of jeans can be spiced up with a great new pair of cognac boots or a neutral stiletto and that cute little black dress can be updated by adding a new chunky necklace. New accessories can easily make an old outfit feel new again and Polished by Chrome has exactly what you need!
Polished by Chrome is located at 207 Fourth Street, Royal Oak. Phone – 248.399.4009. Boutique hours are Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017