If your an accessories lover, Royal Oak’s latest addition called Polished by Chrome is the store for you. Polished by Chrome is a sister store to the men and women’s apparel store Chrome, which is also located in Royal Oak. Polished has only been open for a little more than two months and is already the talk of the town when it comes to accessories. The original plan was to open the store with a fabulous collection of footwear but they also have an amazing collection of chunky necklaces, earrings, cuff bracelets and handbags. When we shopped the store we were impressed with the large display of jewelry Polish has to offer. Each piece had originality with a “one-of-a-kind” feel, perfect for the shopper who wants to purchase an accessory that is different from the rest.
Sometimes all we need are a few great accessories to brighten up our wardrobe. With Fall coming, an older pair of jeans can be spiced up with a great new pair of cognac boots or a neutral stiletto and that cute little black dress can be updated by adding a new chunky necklace. New accessories can easily make an old outfit feel new again and Polished by Chrome has exactly what you need!
Polished by Chrome is located at 207 Fourth Street, Royal Oak. Phone – 248.399.4009. Boutique hours are Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12p.m. to 6 p.m.
- How to Clean your Makeup Brushes - December 2, 2016
- The Silverado Resort and Spa - December 1, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016 - November 24, 2016
- Zara Expands to Michigan - November 18, 2016
- Welcome Glamorous Mom Nicole Pazzi - November 8, 2016
- Wallaroo Hats - November 4, 2016
- The Best False Lashes for the Holidays - November 4, 2016
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - October 18, 2016
- Del Dotto Estate Winery and Caves - October 17, 2016
- Mirrorvana - August 25, 2016