If your an accessories lover, Royal Oak’s latest addition called Polished by Chrome is the store for you. Polished by Chrome is a sister store to the men and women’s apparel store Chrome, which is also located in Royal Oak. Polished has only been open for a little more than two months and is already the talk of the town when it comes to accessories. The original plan was to open the store with a fabulous collection of footwear but they also have an amazing collection of chunky necklaces, earrings, cuff bracelets and handbags. When we shopped the store we were impressed with the large display of jewelry Polish has to offer. Each piece had originality with a “one-of-a-kind” feel, perfect for the shopper who wants to purchase an accessory that is different from the rest.
Sometimes all we need are a few great accessories to brighten up our wardrobe. With Fall coming, an older pair of jeans can be spiced up with a great new pair of cognac boots or a neutral stiletto and that cute little black dress can be updated by adding a new chunky necklace. New accessories can easily make an old outfit feel new again and Polished by Chrome has exactly what you need!
Polished by Chrome is located at 207 Fourth Street, Royal Oak. Phone – 248.399.4009. Boutique hours are Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Finding Dory is in Theaters Everywhere! - June 20, 2016
- The Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark - June 16, 2016
- Finding Dory Activity Sheets - May 31, 2016
- A Sneak Peek at Disney’s Re-telling of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - May 31, 2016
- Alex and Ani Mother’s Day Shopping Event - May 5, 2016
- Sunday’s Makeup with Armani, Chanel and NYX Cosmetics - April 11, 2016
- Couture Designer Julian Chang Introduces Summer 2016 Collection - April 9, 2016
- Stokke Trailz The Range Rover of Strollers - April 9, 2016
- Lord and Taylor Hosts Prom Fashion Shows - March 4, 2016
- Alex and Ani Brings Micro Florals to Spring 2016 - March 4, 2016